Loading... Please wait...

Biloxi Lighthouse

  • Image 1
Calculated at checkout

Product Description

Biloxi Lighthouse, Biloxi, MS
Notecards: On Reverse (Pen/Ink): In 1848, the brick, encased-in-cast-iron lighthouse was lit and began operating. It was electrified in 1927. The lighthouse has been kept by female keepers longer than any other lighthouse in the U.S., and is now owned by the City of Biloxi.

Notecards: On Reverse (Watercolor): Built in 1848 and electrified in 1927, it became one of the first brick, encased-in-cast-iron lighthouses in the South. It is notable for its several female lightkeepers. The lighthouse, one of the city's signature landmarks, re-opened for public tours in 2010.

8x10" White Double Mat: Image Size 4x6" - Paper Size 5x7"
11x14" White Double Mat: Image Size 7x9" - Paper Size 8x10"
Notecard Size is: 4.25" x 5.5". They are 10/box with envelopes.